Regular workplace safety audits and inspections are a key method for monitoring health and safety compliance. They are used to monitor the fixed environment and observe working practices to ensure compliance with required processes, procedure and / or relevant legislation. Structures, events and construction sites, whether temporary or permanent, require regular audited checks to ensure they remain safe and fit for purpose. These checks form part of the health and safety plan and may be called upon in the event of an issue or accident.
Such inspections can include the whole workplace or be targeted to review areas of concern.
Safety Audits and Inspections should be carried out by someone who is competent to identify relevant hazards and risks and who can assess the circumstances.
If you already have systems in place but require our support to audit your procedures and documentation, inspect your premises and assess your level of compliance, then one of our qualified Health & Safety Consultants is able to do this for you.
RMT Solutions Ltd can carry out the following services:
- Carry out Audits of current systems/policies and procedures according to the requirements of UK laws and the principles contained within the HSE’s guidance on management systems HSG65
- Inspections of a specific location
- Construction Inspections
- Walk through detailed and thorough examination of the premises
- Review all Health and Safety documentation
- Spot Checks
- Issue a full detailed report outlining all observations and recommendations
- Produce a prioritised action plan offering guidance on how to make any required improvements
- DDA Accessibility Audits
- Environmental Auditing (Noise, Vibration, Dust, Traffic Management)
For further information on the services we offer, please contact us on 01744 881 536 or email us.