As of the 6th April 2015, the new Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 came into force. These changes are far-reaching and will represent a significant change in the way that health and safety is managed in the construction industry. The updated regulations see a change in the ‘duty-holders’ under CDM and removal of the position of ‘CDM Co-ordinator’. RMT Solutions Ltd provide the services of a Health and Safety CDM Consultant to the Client and/or Principal Designer, with support services available to the Principal Contractor.
RMT Solutions Ltd can offer you the following services:
- Advice and assistance to enable compliance with the requirements of relevant legislation
- Notification to the Health & Safety Executive of projects
- Coordination of the design, planning and all preparations in relation to Health & Safety issues
- Identification of relevant Health & Safety information to ensure it is notified to relevant parties
- Production and maintenance of a Health & Safety file that is available to all relevant parties
- Compile CDM construction phase plans and CDM policy
- Attendance at meetings
- Project Audits
Our CDM Coordinators undertake site visits and audits to monitor Health & Safety arrangements. They provide the advice and guidance necessary for clients to meet, and exceed, the requirements of the CDM 2007 Regulations from the outset of a project to final completion.
For further information on the services we offer, please contact us on 01744 881 536 or email us.