Even with the best will in the world and the application of health and safety best practice, accidents do happen and most of the time the term accident is correct.
RMT Solutions Ltd has a reactive monitoring and workplace accident investigation service. The information gathered from our investigation could be helpful in protecting your business should you have intervention from a compensation claim or the enforcement authorities. Where accidents have resulted in injuries, illness, property damage or near misses, we identify root causes and make recommendations.
Following our investigation, the report will highlight the cause of an accident and identify any failings of the health and safety management system.
Organisations are required to ensure that accidents are investigated and that lessons learned are implemented to prevent re-co-occurrence. A structured approach to investigation can help to reduce further accidents, additional claims, loss of professional reputation and in addition a good safety record also increases productivity.
RMT Solutions Ltd can provide the following services:
- Prepare all necessary policies and documents to comply with legislation
- Advice on how to promote the policies to your staff
- Examination of the area where the accident occurred and record relevant evidence (photographs, measurements, samples etc.)
- Examination of the safety documentation relevant to the accident/incident
- Professional accident investigation using an approved root cause analysis approach
- Complete witness statements on your behalf
- Interview injured parties
- Prepare a full written report, identifying the root causes of the accident/incident and any recommendations that are required
For further information on the services we offer, please contact us on 01744 881 536 or email us.