Our popular Health and Safety Retainer Plans have everything you need to maintain your organisation’s safety standards and avoid the penalties of non-compliance.
It is a legal duty under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 that every organisation must have access to competent health and safety advice and assistance.
A Competent Person should have the skills, knowledge, practical experience and training to enable them to assess the possible risks rising from work activities which may be hazardous to the health or wellbeing of employees.
The Competent Person would ideally be an employee, however it is often simpler for organisations to outsource this role to an external consultant thus ensuring the competent person’s health and safety qualifications remain up to date and subject to continued professional development.
As your Competent Person, RMT Solutions Ltd will take the strain and worry of keeping up to speed with the constant changes in Health and Safety legislation and will help to keep your employees safe.
The Gold Membership offers the following services:
Gold Membership from £235 + Vat per month
- Provide you with access to Health and Safety advice
- Act as your ‘competent person’ with a Retained Client Certificate
- Regular updates on new/amended Health and Safety legislation
- Review of Health and Safety Policy with a full written report
- Annual review of your Policies and Procedures
- Quarterly half day review/update or workplace inspection (to suit your requirements)
- Fire Risk Assessment
- 6 monthly Workplace Safety Inspections with a full written report
- Assistance with reporting of Accidents (RIDDOR) etc.
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Annual Training Needs Assessment (training matrix, help with CITB Levy & Grants, Inductions etc.)
*Telephone and email advice available 09.00 to 17.00 hours Mon-Fri*
*In extreme cases, emergency call can be received outside of these hours*
For further information on the services we offer, please contact us on 01744 881 536 or email us.